This is a True Love Story.

March 22, 2010

I haven't posted in a while because I've decided to change what's happening here. I could feel myself falling away from it, and I couldn't stay committed to something in that state, so I had a "inner self sit down" and thought. Everyone has one noun that completes them in a sense, that is who they are as much as they are them, and will forever hold their heart. I know mine, as does everyone who knows me. Something profound. Maybe not to anyone else, but to me he's everything.

32 year old Nathaniel Ned Nova. A 250 cu. 6 cylinder 4.1 liter hero of muscle.

The best way I can explain our relationship is to reference an actual one that two people share because that is exactly what it is. If you were to ask someone why they love their partner, (and I'm talking about the ones that actually DO love them) you wouldn't be able to pick my answer out from the rest. This blogs future is my future with him more or less.

Beauty's got muscle:
This is a true love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment